Eco Chlor RJ30 Salt Water Chlorinator | 80-150,000 Litre | 7-Year Warranty
The unit includes unions as well as a 2m cable to connect the cell to the power center to allow for flexibility in installation. Its three-port design is adaptable for use in plumbing returns of 40mm or 50mm in diameter. It includes an LCD digital readout and keypad that's easy to read and understand, so adjusting its chlorine production when necessary is quick and simple.
- Chlorine Output Bars show percentage of capacity currently being used in increments of 10%
- Polarity indicators show if reverse polarity (a self-cleaning feature) is currently in effect
- The unit produces 30 g/hr
- High Salt and Low Salt indicators make management of pool's salt level simple
- Flow sensor shuts unit off when no water flow is detected
- 3-port design allows for additional installation options
- Super CL button increases chlorine production as needed
- Winter Mode decreases production in colder periods to lengthen cell life
- Salinity Test button allows for evaluation of salt content at any time
- Industry leading 7 Year Limited Warranty
Free Shipping - All salt systems are shipped for free to any location within Australia.
Clear Cell Housing - View chlorine production and check for scale build up at any time.
High Performance Electrodes - Our Platinum Edition cells all use high performance long life Titanium electrodes with a specially formulated Platinum and Iridium coating.
Eco Friendly - Salt cell pools require less chemicals and eliminate the need for liquid chlorine.
|Eco Chlor Salt Chlorinator Product Manual|