To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without an RA number, which is valid for 30 days from the issue date.
When posting goods back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods:
- If you are not sure if the part you have ordered is the correct one for your pool system, please contact us as sometimes certain products are compatible with several different brands of machines.
- As a rule, we do not give credits or refunds for incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods. If your return is accepted a 20% Restocking and Admin Fee is Applied to the Purchase Amount
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, undamaged and free of any marks, otherwise return will be refused.
- All incorrectly ordered goods including unwanted goods returned to Tropical Pool Store will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for appropriate disposal of the returned items.
- There are many occasions where products which are returned are found not to be faulty. Please ensure you have performed all the steps in the instruction manual supplied before returning any goods to us.
- There is a manufacturers’ prerequisite that water test results must be supplied with any faulty goods. There will be no exceptions as we are unable to obtain credits without these.
- If the product has been tampered with in any way, a credit will be refused.
- All parts must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
- The warranty is performed by the manufacturer of the product if the item needs repairs
- Once we have received the item(s), we will then evaluate it/them and contact you to advise you of the result. This could take up to 5 Working days.
- If the item is over 90 Days old It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for their disposal.
Note: The shipping fee is NOT refundable.
Due to the competitive pricing of products offered by Tropical Pool Store, we must strictly adhere to the return policy above. Thank you for your understanding.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business. Furthermore, look forward to continuing to provide you and your friends with premium quality pool supplies.
Please Note there is a 20% Restocking & Admin Fee that applies if you have cancelled or purchased the wrong product and would like to send it back